Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome to my online portfolio

Hello everyone, My Name is Malan B and I am a freelance writer. Today I am post my writing samples for future employers to see. I am a current writer for
GlitterBuzzStyle.com and Designlookout.com. I manage my own blog called Milan Malan Word on the street at http://milanmalan.blogspot.com.


Recently for GlitterBuzzStyle.com, I interviewed NARS Lead Trainer Jenny Smith and NARS Make-up Artist Arthur Boston. The interview was conducted on April 16th posted on May 11th and May 13th.


GBS interview with NARS Make-up Artist Arthur Boston


GBS Exclusive interview with NARS Lead Trainer Jenny Smith


This interview was conducted at HENRI BENDEL for NARS Cosmetics sponsored. I had the opportunity to MEET NARS’ NATIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTS AND RECEIVE AN EARLY PREVIEW OF NARS 09'SUMMER COLLECTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment